Sunday, June 19, 2011

9 May 2011: A superb dinner with friends

Great food at Kelly's with wonderful friends.

I am grateful that during my visit to Sydney in May 2011, I have had the opportunity to meet up with a number of my friends.

9 May 2011 (Mon): After my visit to the Sydney Tower, I accompanied my mother back to the apartment before taking the monorail to head for Circular Quay to meet one of my friends, FHQ, and her family.

We have had a delicious dinner at Kelly's Bar and Grill located at Bondi Junction. My friend, FHQ, had received recommendations to visit Kelly's Bar and Grill and she brought me there for a hearty get-together. On the way to Bondi Junction, I was fondly reminded of an excursion to Bondi Junction with yet another group of friends, R&W about six months ago.

Kelly's Bar and Grill servings are generous and the food, I dare say, was fabulously yummy. My dear hosts ordered quite a lot of food to share. I love the mashed spinach with garlic. The peri-peri sauce that went along with the char-grilled chicken with BBQ sauce with Kelly's bast was wonderfully spicy too. The servings for the ribs and steak were very generous! I was told that Kelly's serves one of the best steak and ribs in the town of Sydney. The ambience of the restaurant was comfortable and relaxing.

Here, I would like to take the chance to thank my wonderful friends and hosts for a memorable dinner. It was wonderful catching up with FHQ and her family. I was pretty fascinated how FHQ's daughter has grown and developed positively over a span of two years. Many thanks to FHQ and her family for the unexpected belated birthday treat too.

Kelly's Bar and Grill is a great place for quality food, and with wonderful company!

For myself, I was more than happy to be in the company of good old friends.

Kelly's Bar and Grill
500 Oxford Street
Level 6 Shop 6008
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
Australia
Tel: (+61) 2 9389 8288 ‎
http://kellys.net.au



Please also see: My visit to Sydney, May 2011
All the photos on this post were taken using a Canon Digital IXUS 1000HS camera.

No comments: