Thursday, June 06, 2013

Read: Theo and Co: The Search for the Perfect Pizza

Source: UWA Publishing.


Title: Theo and Co.: The Search for the Perfect Pizza
Author: Theo Kalogeracos
Publisher: UWA Publishing

This book is one that has set me drooling and thinking about how the various pizza toppings will blend with one another.

Last year, I took up a pizza-making class by Chef Theo Kalogeracos at ToTT. Subsequently, after the class, I have been making pizzas so as to keep practising the art of making pizzas. My pizza endeavours were perfectly supported with Theo Kalogeracos' book "Theo and Co.: The Search for the Perfect Pizza".

This book lends us a glimpse of the inspirations behind Chef Theo's love for bread, pastry and more. It also gave us a clue how he eventually became an award-winning world pizza champion. This book is also filled with interesting recipes. I have yet to experiment with the dessert pizzas. In the meantime, I shall focus on the savoury pizzas first.

A good book to consider for anyone who would like to search for the perfect pizza. The search has gotten me to pay more attention to raw ingredients whenever I visit the supermarkets. I would be thinking how to mix and match the ingredients together to make a perfect pizza.

Also see:
http://www.theoandco.net

Many thanks to Chef Theo for sharing his love for making good pizzas and his quest for the perfect pizza.

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Yet to taste your homemade pizza but I believe it is delicious. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Eastcoastlife: Thanks for your faith in me.