Saturday, November 10, 2018

Read: Sonia Choquette's Traveling at the Speed of Love

Title: Traveling at the Speed of Love
Author: Sonia Choquette
Publisher: Hay House, Inc

I was introduced by a friend, whom I have gotten to know when I was travelling in Boston, to the writings by Sonia Choquette. I borrowed this book from the local library, and found her writings to be accessible and exuding a sense of humour that is light-hearted and lively.

This book essentially communicates the message of choosing to live in a frequency of unconditional love. In a modern world when many of us travel at the frequency of fear and exist in a victim consciousnesss, her book encourages us to take our power back by travelling at the speed of love.

I like the way that this book has been written to demonstrate the power of her imaginative use of anecdotes and examples. A book that I will recommend. I will be happy to receive this book as a resource to my personal library in the near future.

No comments: