Thursday, July 21, 2005

Cheering you on

It could be the month of July, everyone in office seems quite stressed up because there is so much things to do. The best I could do is to cheer the folks on in my own subtle way. I am sorry that I find it hard to fully express my encouragement directly through verbal means.

It seems that several of the friends in blogosphere are having either some health issues or are working terriby hard to create miracles. I wish them the best of health, and best wishes in realising their vision.

By the way, in case Mystic visits this blog in the next couple of days, here's some cheers and encouragement for her. Jia You. I am sorry that I won't be in Singapore to cheer Mystic on when she is going through a transition in early August. If it would help, may this post shall serve as a source of comfort that a friend does care to cheer Mystic on.

No comments: