Friday, July 08, 2005

Must have worked hard

I must have worked quite hard for the week. I am feeling rather tired right now.

I decided that since I have been working in the office beyond 8 p.m. on this Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (I took time-off on this Wednesday to attend double bass sectionals and orchestra rehearsals), I shall be kind to myself by leaving my office by 6.30 p.m. today. I did. Even though there was still quite a lot of work to be done. I need to insist on caring for my well-being.

I had intended to practise on the double bass but was mentally and physically tired to wish to do so. I shall just take things as they come.

The good thing is that I am feeling better from the bad cough.

Weekend is drawing near, and I shall like to rest and recharge. Happy weekend.

2 comments:

Emrah said...

Good to hear that you are finally feeling better from the bad cough.

Regarding your work schedule... If your colleauges do work that hard just as you do, thas is OK, yet I just can't help but wonder if have you also discussed your complaints with your manager or not; because what working life taught me was that if you don't talk to your employer [usually more than once or twice] about the problems you experience in your workplace, nothing happens. Try not to push yourself too hard. :-]

mistipurple said...

good good your cough is finally getting better. please do go for the follow-up. :)
nice to hear you are also taking some breather from your work. i am a little extreme. i'm turning into a slacker! :p