Sunday, July 17, 2005

Could I still move forward?

I am feeling exhausted. I don't know if I would still have the energy to move forward. I could only try to muster as much strength to do so.

There is still a lot of work to be done. Work has been overwhelming to some extent. Yet I can't say that it has been unfulfilling. Several of my sessions with the clients I had seen last week have been good ones. I could sense that they have learnt something from my sessions.

At the same time, it seems that the paperwork to be completed is like neverending. It is. But now, my energy level is not as good, I fear compromising quality in order to meet up with the expected quantity of output.

I have so much to give, but only so much. Could I still move forward?

I could only hope that I would not die from fatigue by the end of the month.

Meantime, I shall try to rest and to recharge.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

+[+++---]- +[+++---]-
+[+++---]- +[+++---]-
+[+++---]- +[+++---]-
half a dozen super alkaline batteries to boost your energy level.
(thanks for your oxygen tanks, am still clutching them!)

oceanskies79 said...

Mistipurple: Thanks for the batteries. =)