Saturday, July 09, 2005

What Breed of Puppy Are You?





You Are a Golden Retriever Puppy





Tolerant, fun-loving, and patient.
You are eager to please - and attached to your frisbee.




Come to think of it, I quite like golden-retriever. But I don't have one. I think I have decided that my place of residence would be too small for them. Anyway, the regulations do not allow me to keep large dogs like the golden-retriever in a flat like the one that I stay in. I guess I may not be a good owner either. I may not keep up with caring for a dog. Though I love dogs.

4 comments:

Lora said...

I came up as agolder retriever too!

mistipurple said...

laugh at stephanie's remarks! ... but are you? :p

oceanskies79 said...

I don't understand.....I don't play with frisbee, why would I be attached to one?? Enlighten me please?

mistipurple said...

py, you are so cute sometimes! amidst your usually serious writings, i do catch surprising snippets of humour from you! perhaps that is why it comes as no surprise in your 'career choices' blog, that the analysis had also featured 'comedian' as one of the result! ;)