Thursday, July 28, 2005

Melancholy and Vulnerability

My mood of the day is as the title suggests.

Fatigue? Post-concert depression? Or simply because it is 28 July 2005 (though nothing significant is related to this date)?

Official time to end the workday today was 5.35 p.m. I think it was not a most productive choice to stay back in office to clear work after the end of the workday. I left office close to 9 p.m. At least I have accomplished a report and completed several tasks at hand. But by the time I left office, I was feeling bouts of melancholy. It just felt as if the fatigue could kill.

Vulnerability, because I realise no matter how hard I strive to do whatever I would like to, there is simply a limit to what I can do within a time-frame. I wish I could do better, and yet some how I have yet to reach the standards I have set for myself. Maybe I shall be easy on myself and accept my vulnerabilities and limitations? It makes me a little sad when I try to get in touch with my vulnerable side.

I shall decide not to dwell further. Too much overdwelling in the melancholy and the vulnerability may drive one to depression.

There seems a window right in front, and I shall decide to look out of it to see the brighter side, and tell myself that I shall be alright.

3 comments:

mistipurple said...

do look forward to your trip to aberdeen and you would instantly feel all happy again! there's your museums to go to, concerts to play at, musicals to attend, harrods, if you are there! rah rah.. cheering you on too! :)

crazycat said...

misery loves company .. but please dun go there.. its awful

pinkie said...

hi u r going on a trip! Be forward looking k...