Thursday, July 14, 2005

Rest I shall

There is several things I could write about on this blog, but I feel too tired to wish to put time in doing so.

About an hour ago, I had just reached home from work. I have been working till 9 p.m. on this Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Last night I did not have to work till that late, but I had spent quite a fair bit of yesterday's afternoon attending to some errands related to the orchestra's double bass section. Last night was spent rehearsing. We rehearsed the first and fourth movement of Tchaikovsky's Fifth Symphony and the Butterfly Lovers Concerto.

Now I am exhausted. I had work beyond the official office hours today because there was a session with one of the clients in the evening. Afterwhich, I stayed behind in office to write my case recordings. Not that I had finished all the recordings on hand, but at least the load had been lessened with my attempts to clear the backlogs.

Anyway, since the title of this post had suggested that I shall rest, so I shall. I hope I would still have enough energy to travel to the United Kingdoms in August.

Meantime, I send warm wishes to whoever reads this post. Take care and I am wishing you well.

2 comments:

goldilocks said...

hey gal, you take good care of yourself. understand that you'll prefer rest to communication at the moment... time out... have a break; have a kit kat? =)

mistipurple said...

hands a basket of kit kats to ocean ..