Saturday, July 09, 2005

That's at least some service

My colleague from the orchestra told me that after the management of S**WIN got our feedback, S**WIN had offered to send someone down to measure one of the double basses which could not fit at all into anyone of the padded bags that were delivered on Wednesday.

That is at least some service from S**WIN. Well, I wish that S**WIN could have offered to measure all the double basses in the first place before they had the padded bags custom-made. That would have save both parties much more trouble. Anyway, since what's done cannot be undone, we shall try to rectify the issue as best as we could.

I keep my fingers crossed that S**WIN would give better service this time round. Giving people chance to get my business is something I would like to do, and I don't wish to have to end up boycotting S**WIN for custom-made items. Actually, I was hoping it could offer to measure all the double basses and help us alter, even if there would be a small charge involved.

I guess on our part, we do have to take some responsibility for not insisting someone help us with the measurements. Afterall, while we know how to measure a double bass, we did not know that we had to measure up to the end pin. It was never in our knowledge that end-pin had to be measured too.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

hope it will all work out well and the double basses will have their "clothes" altered.