Thursday, September 28, 2006

Senseless

The coughing did not seem to get significantly better. I don't know how long it would take to recover from this senseless cough.

Except for the time when I was playing on the double bass, I was feeling out-of-balanced most of today. While playing on the double bass, I found myself more mindful of the way that I place my left thumb. Little thing like this actually makes a difference in my playing. Once I've managed to correct my previous bad placement of the left thumb (it used to be pointing up many of the times), it becomes easier to play more fluidly. Today, I found myself getting excited that I could actually play Marcello's Sonata in g minor much better and with more ease than I have done before. Cheers to MJ for all his guidance.

**
The drillings from the unit nearby can drive one's mind irritable after prolonged exposure. And pardon me, I have low threshold for noise and 10 minutes can be considered a fairly long time.

**
There were times when the drowsy feeling struck me. I felt nauseous. Out-of-balance, as if I could not fit in this strange world. "Would it matter to hold on?" I could only remind myself that all those were the temporary ill-effects of being ill.

At times one feels as if one is spinning in this senseless world. Change it, face it or leave it?

2 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

Thank you SA.

mistipurple said...

remember to take some food before the antibiotics. they can cause nausea feeling.