Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Song Tag

I picked up this tag from one of Mistipurple's post.

For this tag, I am to list out seven songs, which can be in any genre; with or without lyrics; that I enjoy listening to, without getting bored.

(In no particular order)

1. Over The Rainbow. (From The Wizard of Oz. Music by Harold Arlen and lyrics by E.Y. Harburg.)(I love its lyrics.)

...Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me...


2. All I Ask of You (From The Phantom of the Opera.)

3. Goodbye to Love (By Carpenters.) (I love its guitar solo and vocals-fade.)

4. Yi4 Qi3 Zou3 Dao4 (by Stephanie Sun, I prefer the Mandarin versions for its lyrics.)

5. If we hold on together (By Diana Ross.)


**And I shall stop at five. The bad throat and cough is affecting me.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

i like some songs up there too. seems like the slow numbers gel well with a number of us.

oceanskies79 said...

SA: Yes, thanks. I have been resting. The voice is better now.

Misti: :)