Saturday, September 23, 2006

Wish me health

I'm feeling so tired after a long day of work. There's still lots of work waiting to be done. This afternoon, there was an event to celebrate for seven children who have successfully completed a groupwork programme. These children have put in quite a lot of effort in learning and applying the skills that were taught. Congratulations to them.

Meantime, I am not in the best of health. My family doctor is not available for consultation tomorrow. With the long hours of work that I will be scheduled to do on the upcoming Monday, Tuesday. It appears that if I need to see a doctor on Monday or Tuesday, the best way is to take a day of medical leave from work.

Wish me health meantime.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

if you're not up to it, please take a rest. see the doc on monday. if your condition cannot wait, there are some clinics opened on sundays. some hospitals have clinics too. don't wait too long k? call me if you need me to check which clinics are opened.

and i wish you health.

goldilocks said...

rtake care