Thursday, July 03, 2008

Treats to music on 5 Jul 2008

Enjoya free concert tomorrow on 5 Jul 2008 (i.e. tomorrow!) performed by the Singapore Symphony Orchestra at 1:00pm, at the Esplanade Concert Hall. Free admission on a first-come-first-served basis. This concert is conducted by Lim Yau.

For more information on the programme for this concert, please visit: http://www.sso.org.sg/tabid/1124/default.aspx?ConcertId=3678

If I could attend this concert, I would listen out particularly for Satie's Gymnopédie No.3 orchestrated by Debussy. Somehow, I like its sense of melancholy and simplicity. Anyway, I already have work commitments tomorrow and couldn't be there. It is times like this that I wish for greater flexibility with my working hours. Anyway, I shall be thankful. I could be here posting this post because of time-off-in-lieu.

No comments: