Thursday, March 04, 2010

Spread the Love



I was reading an article from Karl's Blog.com entitled Spread the Love. Karl the author proposes that his readers' mission for today is to go out and share the love!

Here's beautiful ixora flower for all of you and myself included. May it brighten your day.

I shall also share one thing that was lovely today. During my double bass lesson today, I felt inspired when my tutor played several beautiful double bass solos during the class when I asked for suggestions on what repertoire I could work on to improve techniques and musicality. I felt like a sponge absorbing the beauty of the music played on the double bass. My tutor also reminded me the value of hours of good practice. Good practice sets the conditions that are necessary to create beautiful music.

So as you receive this image of the ixora, please also imagine that the image is accompanied by beautiful music. May you have a lovely day blessed with love and joy.

3 comments:

tuti said...

wishing you joy too, dear py. :)

Jammie J. said...

It's always a good reminder to share love. Thank you. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Tuti: Thank you for your wishes. :)
I wish you joy too.

Jammie: Yes, it is always a good reminder to share love. :)