Friday, April 16, 2010

Moments to be grateful for


It is past midnight. I am spending the time doing a quick check of the emails in my inbox. While I was browsing my blog, a part of me prompted me to put into words some of the moments that I feel grateful for. Moments that had happened this evening.

This evening, I have the honour and pleasure to catch up with a long time good friend, MY, whom I have known ever since I was 13 years old. I treasure the time to reconnect with good friends like her, and it was an honour to be invited out for get-together. I'm happy for my friend that she has the companionship of a wonderful husband who cherishes her, and whom she cherishes.

So in this very simple post, I would like to express my gratitude to MY for making the efforts and time to remain in contact, and for her openess in reconnecting with me. I find it a privilege to be able to engage in a deep and meaningful conversation with her. I thank MY for the reconnecting. May she and her loved ones be blessed with joy, growth and good health.

3 comments:

pinkie said...

Sustaining a friendship is not easy, takes two to clap… looks like you put in effort too.

tuti said...

py always put in the effort, pinkie. she's a great friend to have. :)
and pinkie, that goes for you too.

oceanskies79 said...

Thanks pinkie and tuti.