Tuesday, August 23, 2005

More photos

More photographs taken at Edinburgh, Scotland, (on 4 Aug 05) have been uploaded on my other blog for your viewing pleasure. Please check out the post: 4 Aug 05: At Edinburgh

***
Today's my first day in office after my approximately three-weeks long annual leave.

It was a good idea that I did not schedule to see any client today. I spent almost the entire day following up on paperwork and listening to calls from working partners. I was also trying to follow up with several clients over the phone, and that took time too. Yet it was nice to know that I have attended to their concerns as best as I could, and pretty well, despite having a minor jet-lag still. Doing paperwork and calling - these activities did help ease me back gradually into the momentum of working as a social worker.

Meanwhile, I hope that I can get over the readjustment issues soon. I am trying to adjust to work, and it seems to take a gradual pace.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

i shall wish you complete get over of your jet lag soon then! the edinburgh castle's pics are beautiful, and one can see the sea from the castle? awesome photos, thank you for bringing me there too py! :)

Lora said...

Welcome back! This is the first time I've gotten to stop over since your return. It sounds like you've had some very interesting advetures. I really like that you posted the photo of yourelf. It's nice to have your face in mind as I type to you.

Hope your transistions back to work contiune to go smoothly. Don't over do it!