Saturday, August 20, 2005

Time confusion

It is 3 a.m. Singapore time and after sleeping at about 11.30 p.m., I am now awake. My body does not feel tired and I could not coax it to sleep after much attempts.

But my mind is half-asleep, I know because it felt as if it is slurring. Yet it is also half-awake and is refusing to go to dreamland.

Time confusion. I shall get over it soon.

Let me count, it is actually 8 p.m. in UK since it is now summer time. I have just returned to Singapore from UK a day ago. I don't know if that might help explain my time confusion.

I know I may not make sense, so I thank you for bearing with me.

3 comments:

mistipurple said...

so that's what i have!! jet-lag!! :p

oceanskies79 said...

My dear Misti, sounds like a permanent one that you are having. Like you have said yourself.

mistipurple said...

lol yes oceanskies! and my goodness, look at the time! i have got to work tomorrow! eeeks