Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Veron's list of Best and worst Restaurants



Food. That is something that we can't do without in our lives. Food is one of the items necessary for survial.

Eating well can be a challenge when there are so many choices out there.

Do check out Veron's list of Best (and Worst) Restaurants here: http://sparklette.net/archives/best-worst-restaurants-in-2006/

I think her post gives a very good idea on the good places for good food, good ambience and more!

Now, after her post, I am thinking hard how to find a good company to check out Graze with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing about graze is that when it first opened, I had read several reviews (complaints) about the poor service. Then when I was there on two previous occasions very recently, the service was really top-notch. Seems like the management listens to feedback, and hence the drastic improvement! Now, that's what I call a good restaurant, one that actually listens to all feedback, including the vilest ones.

goldilocks said...

looks lovely.

eastcoastlife said...

I. I.

hmmm.....I want to check it out too.