Tuesday, August 07, 2007

One-hand typist

Thanks to one of my aunts who had gave me a type-writer when I was in Upper Primary level, I started learning how to type, the proper way. Although I have never actually timed my typing speed, I could say that I can type without having my eyes on the keyboard.

Now, in order not to aggravate what seemed to be an injury before I consult a physician, I am now a one-hand typist.

**
Anyway, I went to The Tipple Exchange tour today, and drank three different kind of beer! As much as I remember, the last time that I was drinking anything alcoholic was when I was in Scotland in year 2005, when I visited a whisky distillery. I couldn't finish most of the beer that I was offered for the tour.

Many thanks to Emily for the company. It helps to have a friend around at the tour to make sure I don't trip myself for I was already feeling a little tipsy mid-way the tour.

The tour was great. I love the anecdotes and historical information that was shared. It makes me know my country better, and enriched my mind. Yeah!

It's a tour that I would recommend, especially if you love knowledge, heritage and beer! I don't like beer, but I still love the tour.

Please bear with me. Posting on this blog may decrease both in frequency and length since I am now typing with one hand.

3 comments:

Simple American said...

Oh my goodness. I hope your hand heals quickly. Hope you can practice on the double bass. Take care of yourself.

The tour sounds nice. Glad you have a nice time. Next time just save the beer for me. ;)

Emy said...

what happened??

oceanskies79 said...

SA: I'm trying to like the feelings of being upset pass....I took leave to practise, but it looks like I have to slow down on it....

I had wish there is a device to fly the beer to you last night. ;)

Emily: The joint of the left little finger felt misaligned or dislocated. Very unsmooth and jerky just to move that joint...since Mon.