Monday, September 28, 2009

An evening at Sembawang Park



Nature can serve to be a healer and pain-relief remedy at times. I visited the Sembawang Park last evening to be nearer to Nature.

I took the bus service 882 from Sembawang Bus Interchange (nearest MRT station: Sembawang) to get myself to Sembawang Park. The ride took about 10 minutes.

There are a few things that I like about the Sembawang Park: 1) It is relatively quiet even on a Sunday, 2) there is a natural beach at one end of the park where I can enjoy the sounds of the tides and the waves, 3) I can spot a few pre-war houses at the park, and I generally have a liking for pre-war houses!

Here's sharing the tranquil and healing moments with you.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Arh...Sembawang!! My bro lived there before he migrated away. I stayed there every time I visited Singapore for the past 4 years, but next time have to stay in a hotel :(

tuti said...

looks peaceful. wonderful respite from the hustle bustle.

pinkie said...

Din know that it's quiet on a Sunday morning... I was there once on a Sat night during the sch hols and there's BBQ and campers. Maybe it's exam period now...