Saturday, September 05, 2009

Read: Just Who Will You Be?

I continued my endeavours to read at least one book per month. Just a few weeks ago, I finished reading the book Just Who Will You Be? by Maria Shriver.

In this book was a speech that Maria Shriver has made during a commencement. It's a simple to read book and will probably be quite a easy-reading for anyone who needs to be reminded that we are each unique individuals. It encourages us to constantly seek to find ways to be our authentic selves. While I may not read this book again and again, it is still quite a nice book to read at leisure when one needs a reminder "Just who will I be?". I would think that anyone who is going through some life transitions searching for answers on who they are would find it useful to read this book.

In the meantime, I am still working in progress to answer the question "Who will I be?" and to be the person I want to be.

No comments: