Thursday, October 27, 2005

Wishing for health

Today felt productive mentally. I was out-of-office today to attend training that is related to my area of work. In particular, it is on planning and evaluating programmes and services. The training got my mind working pretty hard. Anyway, I like this kind of mind stimulation. It is fun to think about an issue from different perspectives. Hopefully I can work out how to apply what I have learnt to my practice.

Of course, I would have appreciate a little more breaks for my mind to quieten and to internal process the learnings. Since there were only two tea breaks and one lunch break throughout the entire course, I decided to treat myself to Ya Kun Kaya Toast just before the public forum starts. The public forum ended quite close to 9.45 p.m. But I think it was well spent.

Now I am back home, not feeling quite well because I seem to be having some early symptoms of a flu. My nose somehow feels twitchy as if it would sneeze anytime. I just took a Vitamin C pill in hope to boost my immune system. Wish me health please. Now I better rest soon. Take care.

3 comments:

mistipurple said...

wish you health py, and ya kun is nice. in fact i like all bread with kaya and butter. yum. i also like the orangy kaya. nostalgic.

pinkie said...

wish u health ocean... and we can have ya kun together one day ;)

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Mistipurple: Orangy kaya? I don't think I like the orangy kaya that I have tasted so far.

Hi Pinkie: A good idea. When?