Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Read: Twist Your Fate

Title: Twist Your Fate
Author: Geof Gray-Cobb
Published by Schiffer Publishing Ltd.
ISBN: 978-0-7643-2962-3

This book is about how one can benefit from coincidence or synchronicity. It was one of the recent books that I have read. It was interesting to read such a book that is in many ways related to metaphysics. Sometimes being rational did not fully give me the answers I wish, and this book gives some glimpses of how metaphysics may offer additional clues. I am still assimilating the wisdom from this book.

My favourite chapters from this book are: "Give Yourself Permission", "Cooperate with Your Chosen Destiny", "Pretend It's Already Happened".

Not everyone may read this book. Yet I suggest that lay-man who are keen to get a glimpse of metaphysics in a practical way may find this an interesting read.

No comments: