Saturday, November 20, 2004

Caught my eye

I do not usually have an interest in residential property developments. This is partly because at my age, I am not as interested to put money into a residential property when I could still legitimately stay with my parents in the flat unit that they have purchased years ago. Furthermore, there was no plan to move out of my current place of residence in the near future.

At the same time, if I were to be given a choice and the resources, I would very much want to live in a high rise condominium flat unit situated near the Esplanade-Theatres by the Bay, the Singapore River. Then every day and night, when I look out, I would be able to see some of my favourite city views and river views. Furthermore, I would like to live in a locality which would allow me to have convenient access to the Singapore Art Musuem.

Recently, this particular development has caught me eye. It is: The Sail@Marina Bay. Its location just seem so perfect, and the design of the development is rather appealing.

Now I just have to come to terms that I have yet to have the kind of money to commit to purchasing such a property. If I do, I would have seriously considered getting my hands on one of the high-rise units of The Sail @ Marina Bay. Unless luck and fortune are on my side, this is just a dream house, and a dream waiting to be fulfilled.

Meantime, it is still rather nice to live where I am. It is a high-rise flat unit with reasonably good view, and just half-an-hour ride by the Mass Rapid Transit train to the Esplanade-Theatres by the Bay and the Singapore River. Learning to be contented with what one has could be a blessing at times.

1 comment:

Lion said...

hey...nice work on the blog. keep up the good work.i was looking for info on the Marina Food Loft and stumbled upon your site.