Thursday, November 18, 2004

Nothing to Offer

It might have been the fatigue, such that I felt I have nothing to offer lately, to this blog.

I felt I have not been as productive as I would like to at work lately. There seem to be some spells that make me feel tired and taking longer to focus.

I wonder if this could be the way things are, that I have learnt to be present to what is happening, without resistance. Maybe I have to learn that it could just have been a myth that I should be working at my optimal all the time. Good health and being energetic are privileges and not rights.

And somehow, the less that I resist this general sense of fatigue, the more at peace I felt, and I get to feel less of the fatigue. Maybe one way to fight things that is undesirable is not to fight it upfront, but to accept that these things are present, usually temporarily?

I wish I could have something to offer, but I am not sure. This must have been one of those ramblings of mine.

1 comment:

oceanskies79 said...

Hi dear mystic. Thanks for your encouragement.