Thursday, November 11, 2004

A Closure

Perhaps this post shall mark a closure to my writing about my recent trip to Penang on this very blog. I figured that most of what needs to be written, and what could be shared have been put up already.

My words of appreciation to the people who have read my posts on the Penang trip. I am touched to have readers who are willing to take time and effort to read through my mumblings and writings. For your information, I have revised some of the captions of some of the photos, especially those that are found on my other blog. Hopefully, these revisions would make the photos more informative, and would allow you to better relate to the photos.

Before I bring a closure, I shall share yet a few more photos that I have taken on the Penang trip. Last but not the least, I hope you have enjoyed reading about Penang, as much as I have enjoyed my trip to Penang.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

yes i have enjoyed reading your travels and pics. i also understand a little how you might be feeling. i should think we are similar in some ways cos we are sensitive people and being such, we feel more, not necessarily a good or bad thing..