Sunday, January 30, 2005

Not a perfect day for photo-taking

This afternoon, I was at library@esplanade to return the two CDs that I had loaned out last week. Since I was there and that I will be going to Esplanade anyway this Friday, I decided to loan some other CDs. A pity that I did not manage to find any recordings of some of my favourite Dvorak's works. Anyway, I loaned CDs of recordings of works composed by Chopin, Rachmaninov, Beethoven and Tchaikovsky.

This afternoon was not a good day for photo-taking. The skies were rather cloudy and dull in colour. I walked from the library to the Esplanade Park. It was nice and comforting to see that someone had mended the broken glass of the spot-lights that were to shine on the Botero's sculptures exhibited at the Esplanade Park. With a sense of comfort, I continued my walk to the Merlion Park.

Next stop was the Empress Place Asian Civilisation Museum. However, I did not spend much time there.

I must have been quite in love with walking. After my short visit to the museum, I walked towards Funan Centre and then walked all the way to Orchard MRT station.

For those of you who have read my post last Sunday, below is a photo that I have taken on that day. I have posted a few more photos on my other blog. You may like to visit: http://oceanskies79places.blogspot.com/


A peaceful and bright Sunday along Marina Promenade. Taken on 23 Jan 2005. Posted by Hello

No comments: