Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Received my card

I have finally received the Friends of SSO (Singapore Symphony Orchestra) card that I was waiting for. I wanted to get hold of it so that I could take advantage of the discounts and privileges.

It is a great pity that Friends of SSO no longer get discounts at the Conrad Centennial Singapore's Oscar's Cafe. I love the breakfast there. If the cafe grants me a 15% discounts on its breakfast and allow me to take photos of the food there, I will do a special feature of its delightful breakfast buffet.

The consoling thing is that the card allows me to get a 10% discount on regular-priced items at Kinokuniya bookstores. That gets me tempted to buy books from Kinokuniya over a few other major bookstores.

More importantly, as Friends of SSO, I can get priority notice to Singapore Symphony Orchestra's concerts and events. I could also enjoy discounts to the Singapore Symphony Orchestra's concerts. SSO does sound nice for several of its concerts.

To be a Friend of SSO, check this URL out: http://www.sso.org.sg/page/id/61

No comments: