Sunday, April 02, 2006

I want to say bye to nasal spray

The doctor prescribed me nasal spray and said that while I may not notice its effects of alleviating the cough that fast, it will do the trick if I were to finish using the entire bottle of nasal spray.

I have been on the nasal spray for about three weeks, and I can sense that I do not cough as often and as violently as I used to have several weeks ago.

But I don't like the nasal spray. I often left me with a funny feeling after I have applied it. Many of the times, I would feel my head feeling heavy soon after the application. If I have the choice, I would rather say goodbye to the nasal spray, and hopefully the cough too.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

if it's phlegm that's bugging you, you might wanna try coke and lemon. try a little, just in case.

and cara's grandma's remedy, honey and lemon! :)

oceanskies79 said...

It seems more than that, dear Misti.

Anyway, I don't think I would drink honey and lemon unless someone with good brewing skills could make them for me....