Friday, June 16, 2006

On the Move



I wonder how life would be like if I have to move one place of residence to another, once in every few months. I don't think I might like it. Imagine all the packing that I have to do every now and then if I were to lead a nomadic lifestyle!

Yet, for those who are keen to gain insights to the lifestyle of the nomadic people, there is now an exhibition at Singapore's Asian Civilisation Museum on this subject. This exhibition is held from 30 May - 9 August 2006.

Angela has written a fairly engaging post on this exhibition. For a read, click on Mobile Homes @ ACM

Sparklette also shared her experience of attending the very same exhibition here: Mobile Homes Exhibition at the Asian Civilisations Museum.

My question for all: Would the life of a nomad appeal to you?

4 comments:

mistipurple said...

if everyone also a nomad, like it's a way of life, i think i'll feel okay. but if i'm the only one doing all the lugging, i will gladly stay put and turn into a potato couch.

car@ said...

Misti you not potato couch!! lol!

Py, sorry i have been absent for a while here. Sending you warm regards of peace. Flowers my Py! i give you a bouquet full of flowers.

MUACKS!!!!

mistipurple said...

cara!! lol. i can easily turn into one if i don't work. i am a bag of lazy bones actually.

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: If you are a couch potato, you will be a lovable one. *winks*

Cara: Thanks for the flowers.