Monday, October 02, 2006

Hazy skies

The poor quality of the air is making the cough that I am now having worse. Not only is the air making me cough more frequently, it is making me cough more violently. At this rate, I wonder when I would ever fully recover from the bad flu that has plagued me since early last week. Some parts of the day, I wonder if all the coughing may just puncture my lungs and take life away from me. Living with a bad cough makes one feel as if quality life is being robbed away.

According to the PSI (Pollutant Standards Index) Reading for Singapore, the overall PSI reading for today stands at 73.

I have already felt it was unbearable for me when the PSI reading for yesterday was 41. 73 makes the air feel almost as if it is a silent-killer. If it goes up to beyond 100, I fear that I may have to consider using a mask that is linked to an oxygen tank.

Life feels as if it is getting unbearable. I can only urge myself to keep looking out for simple little pleasures from my everyday-life to attempt to delight myself.

Wishing for fresh air. Yearning for the fresh air from Aberdeen, Scotland.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

sigh. stay indoors as much as possible. air-con helps.