Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Irritating cough

Found blood strains in the phlegm when I coughed out phlegm from my throat first thing in the morning. Subsequently, for the remaining of the day, I did not notice blood strains in the phlegm.

This is not the first time something like this has happened in my life. The last time when something like this has happened, I did a thorough check-up to ensure that my lungs were functioning early. The doctor told me that no problem was detected with my lungs functioning.

I wish the air can get better. My voice is getting hoarse, not from the flu, but from the coughing. It is such an irritating cough. Does anyone have any remedy to relieve me from the very itchy feeling that makes me feel a strong urge to cough?

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

i think you tore some surface tissues in your throat. but it's always good to have a check on your next visit to the clinic. blood strains' always warrant a check.