Sunday, December 31, 2006

Countdown Party @ the National Museum



If you aren't sure what to do for tonight, and you greatly wish to be part of a countdown party, do consider the National Museum of Singapore as a possible option. There are some interesting programmes lined up for all at the museum.

For one thing, the Project Bandaloop will be performing live there tonight. I watched its inspiring and fascinating performances yesterday at the museum, and have blogged about it right here: Project Bandaloop at the National Museum of Singapore. Please check it out.

You may also wish to read a post on the Countdown Party @ the National Museum found on Yesterday.sg.

1 comment:

oceanskies79 said...

I went for one of the Project Bandaloop's performances, and enjoyed it a lot.

However, I did not go for the Countdown Party. I realised that I did not enjoy mingling with a Countdown Party crowd.