Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Presentation tomorrow

I had just reached home about 25 minutes ago. From orchestra rehearsals. Playing music in the orchestra has been fun.

Today I had double bass sectionals with my section-mates. We played Mendelssohn's Fingals Cave, and also Chen Gang and He Zhan-hao's Butterfly Lovers. A good one hour session.

Then there was orchestra rehearsal. We played Chen Gang and He Zhan-hao's Butterfly Lovers, Mendelssohn's Fingals Cave, and finally part of the first movement from Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 5.

***
I have to present a case to my colleagues during tomorrow's case presentation. I have yet to fully prepare for it. I have tried to, but still could not finish it when I was due to leave office. I did not want to be late for the double bass sectionals, so I made it a point to leave office by 4.30 p.m. I was, by the way, taking some time-off from work this afternoon.

For now, I keep my fingers crossed that the presentation tomorrow would go on fine. I have only about less than an hour to prepare for it tomorrow morning. Wish me luck and send me some support. I would greatly appreciate all your warm wishes.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

hope i'm not too late with the good wishes to a good presentation. good luck!