Thursday, December 16, 2004

Delightful Cards

Tonight has been a tiring one. I was already feeling rather drained from work and the daily routine. Furthermore, I had a minor accident and had a cut on one of my toes. I must have been prone to foot injuries, that is why. It was a small cut but it hurt quite a bit, such that I had to limp some of my way back home from rehearsals.

It is therefore nice to receive a Christmas card from one of my good friends, Jing, when I got home tonight. It may seem simple, but the thoughts that came with it were great enough to brighten the tiring heart of mine.

This reminded me of a few other Christmas cards that I had recently received from a few of my other friends. They sure delight. Actually, it wasn't quite the cards, but it was the well wishes that came from my friends that matter. By the way, I have a habit of collecting and keeping cards from friends, so I suppose these cards will remain with me for quite a while.

Meantime, "Seasons Greetings".

No comments: