Sunday, December 12, 2004

Rainy Sunday Morning

It is Sunday, I had woke up at about 6.30 a.m. I wonder who would have woke up at that hour of the day? Afterall, it is a Sunday, and a rather rainy morning which makes it quite a good weather to continue to remain dozing in one's bed.

I woke up anyway. What a rain! I had wanted to go to the Esplanade and the area along the Singapore River this Sunday morning to take photographs of sculptures. Now it looks like I may have to shelf my plans aside. I am not feeling well enough to go out on a rainy day, but I won't have mind going out if the weather had been a fine one. I just can't imagine having to go through my day just like I have done the day before.

Hopefully, the day will get some sunshine later this morning.

So, for now, I shall listen to music by The Carpenters.

No comments: