Monday, December 06, 2004

Tiring day

Today is quite a tiring day. I had wanted to play on my double bass after work hours, but I am now too tired to set it up and carry it to the room where I usually practice on it.

My right jaw is feeling a little swollen, and I am just keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't an infection at the site of the removed wisdom tooth.

In the midst of this tiring day, I am delighted to receive my pen-pal's letter to me. It came a little later than I had expected, but it delighted me nevertheless. I am pleased to say that I have finished writing my reply to my pen-pal about half an hour ago.

Well, aside from the delightful letter, I guess today's quite a tiring day for me. Today happens to be a rainy Monday, and coincidentally, I have been feeling a little down. "Nothing is really wrong....", anyway, just a tiring day and I am hoping I could get recharged soon.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

dear pei yun, i actually tried writing to you a few times but because i was constantly interrupted, the mail "ate itself up", having time lapsed!
I started the piano at 14, which is late, for piano fingers! :p
But I grew up with the instrument around me, as my family plays, so it was not strange that my first practical was grade 4!
anyway, i do want to tell you i do enjoy reading your blogs and i look forward to come in whenever i can find time. the office is restructuring and i am up on a tree!