Thursday, February 24, 2005

Singing horses

I chanced upon a Flash application with singing horses when I was reading Jeanette's blog, and it was nice to get the horses singing. Thanks to Jeanette for the link.

Here is the site with the singing horses: http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swf

You would have to click on the horses to get them to sing. To get a horse to stop singing, click on it again. Somehow, all these clicking makes me feel as if I am a conductor of a choir of horses.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

grin..exactly how i felt too! i always wondered,when i watch a concert, how the members get in on cue. from the conductor's baton, it always looks like a semiquaver later after he "strikes" his baton.
perhaps pei yun, you are the best person to explain this to me!
and...thanks for sharing the singing horses. i tried getting them to sing "in time" but the clicking of my mouse somewhat comes in a half a second too late! haha. i guess i shouldnt be too fussy, afterall they ARE horses! NEIGH...