Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Thanks Jeanette

In my post last night, I wrote about how frustrating it has been for me to have my PC at my workplace infected with spywares.

Thanks to Jeanette for her very helpful link, I have managed to quarantine and remove those irritating spywares. The link led me to download the Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition for free, and I found it quite effective in addressing the problem that I was facing. At least I have no more irritating pop-ups that alerts me with messages like "Your PC may be infected", and I no longer have my home-page reset to some unknown sites without my permission.

Thank you very much for your help, Jeanette. I appreciate it.

At the same time, I would like to give lots of credits to whoever has came up with Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition. It seems to have solve much of my woes. Thanks for sharing the application with the web community.

1 comment:

Jammie J. said...

Awwww. You're welcome. I went through the pop up nightmare a few months ago. It was rotten. I ended up spending $30 to disinfect my computer, I had some other nasty stuff that had downloaded and installed.

I'm glad I could help point you to some help.