Sunday, November 13, 2005

There's beauty even in a gloomy day


Clarke Quay, Singapore


Thanks to fellow friends and bloggers for your warm regards. I appreciate your kindness.

The day seems to bring not much brightness as yet. Perhaps an ailing body and a tired mind need time to get better? Going along with the flow and not push too hard?

I should owe myself some cheers for bearing with the hurting lips and the spinning mind despite my low threshold for pain the past few days. Cheers.

When the day seems gloomy, look beyond the darkness, and there would still be beauty in the most gloomy day.

***

Playing on the CD player is the second movement from Tchaikovsky's Fifth Symphony. It speaks.

3 comments:

mistipurple said...

from my garden, that you tended to so well..
@@>---%-----

Anonymous said...

everything looks so new in Singapore.

My government is visiting Singapore this very moment to attract investors to our country.

pinkie said...

so u know wat to do ya... good ;)