Monday, November 28, 2005

Thump Thump

Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump.

But these aren't from my heart beats. These are intrusions to my quiet space. Noises that I can not make sense of.

I could only falsely believe that some people indeed could earn a livelihood from the noises churned by the trade fair that has been set up near my block. More so, I shall try to see that there are people, unlike myself, who find it entertaining to be at the trade fair. Please forgive me that I could not. I desire an environment away from noises. Thank goodness this trade fair is only temporary.

The night is beautiful and its silence is meant to be enjoyed.

Now the noise has intruded and I find it hard to get the peace that I need in order to chase the aches on my fingers and arms away. The noise is giving me no sense of peace for me to heal from the aching. If this noise persist till tomorrow, I fear I might die not from the aching, but from intrusive noises!

Should I leave the intrusive world?

All I want to do now in this world is to sit down quietly and watch the world go by, sketch for some moments, and observe the beautiful lines of Nature.

But watch out! I am now pretty irritable. All that could be done is to try hard to find ways to soothe myself down.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

shhh...
inviting dusks and mists to cloud away those noise for you..