Sunday, May 15, 2005

Learning Swedish

I chanced upon this blog titled How to learn Swedish in 1000 difficult lessons when I was visiting Reflections in d minor.

I was quite attracted to consider Sweden as a possible place to visit after I had attended an art exhibition at the Singapore Art Museum about a year ago. This exhibition had showcased the works and designs of Swedish designers, and I found myself quite attracted to the designs and the country.

For now, you may wish to sit comfortably at home and learn a few Swedish. The URL of How to learn Swedish in 1000 difficult lessons is: http://www.francisstrand.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Lora said...

It seems to be quite an amusing blog, thanks for sharing.

Emrah said...

I am desperately trying to learn Swedish myself for my research on Sibelius's songs. [He was Finnish, but born into a Swedish-speaking family. Long story...] It is a real fun to learn a foreign language [we don't consider English among them anymore, do we?], however it needs complete devotion of time and lots of practice. It is impossible for me to find a course in London! Anyway, I shall go to Helsinki, Finland next January for an academic trip, though it would be "a little bit" cold. Perhaps, I may have the chance to stop by Stockholm. :-)