Sunday, May 29, 2005

A bag that came handy

JY and SH would probably be pleased if they have read this. I started using the bag that they had got me for this year's birthday on Friday and Saturday, and I found it quite useful.

First, I could fit quite a lot of items in it. I could fit my rather large water-bottle which is meant to be serve as a thermoflask. Next, I could fit in other items such as my digital camera, an umbrella (just in case it rains), and so forth.

The best part is that the bag is considered not-too-big, and is allowed into the Esplanade Concert Hall. As such, I do not have to place it in the baggage area and leave it there throughout the entire duration of the concert. If you had read my post dated 17 April 2005, titled Last Evening's Concert, you would have some appreciation of how upset I was having my belongings kept with the security.

So I shall write a short post to say thanks to JY and SH for the useful and practical gift.

But, readers, please do not be mistakened that I would need another bag, I am contented with the bags that I currently have already.

No comments: