Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The precious commodity

It has been a long day at work for me today. It is Tuesday, and I was scheduled for night duty this evening.

I still have lots of things to see to at office when I go back tomorrow. I think it would take about a good one week to work through those paperwork. Then again, considering that I would have to schedule for sessions with clients, and meetings with colleagues and partners, I may need more time.

So I suppose time is a precious commodity. It is invaluable, and yet, a pity money can never buy time. So if I needed time, I can't resort to buying time with money. I could only either cut down my committments, or give myself more time to complete things. In some situations, I could devise more efficient way to use time. Sometimes, I do not enjoy living in a fast-paced society. When things go too fast, I felt I did not have enough time to smell the flowers, and enjoy life at leisure. Anyway, for leisure, I shall write a post on this blog.

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

my way of smelling the flowers is to come and visit you! ;)