Saturday, February 25, 2006

After the concert

I woke up later than usual today. My mind is feeling rather heavy now, and I wonder if this could be due to the long hours of rehearsing and playing music the previous nights.

***

Thank you for your warm support. The concert last night went fine. There were a few glitches, but overall, I enjoyed playing in the concert last night.

Instead of concluding the concert with an encore, our dear conductor concluded the concert with a very touching speech. I am sorry that I am not an auditory person to remember the words he has said, but his words have been recorded down. Hopefully someone who was present at last night's concert could blog about our conductor's speech, then you might get a gist of the contents of his speech.

After the concert, my section-mates, Emily and XM, were very helpful to help with the transport of the double basses back to the place where we usually have rehearsals.

For now, I just want time to rest.

4 comments:

pinkie said...

oh I remember... your husband is really HUGE!

oceanskies79 said...

Pinkie: The double bass you saw in the concert that you've attended was my boyfriend. Husband stays at home. *winks*.

SA: There are good memories. The music kept ringing in my mind.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear everything went fine. Now go rest :)

car@ said...

Py, sorry dear! i wanted to come here before the concert and wish you everything good. I am glad everything went out so well, i think you and your boyfriend deserve so much a good and peacefull rest. ;-)
hugs!