Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The love for Dark Chocolates


Belgian dark chocolate. Posted by Picasa

Yesterday, I received a bar of dark chocolates from L. She's one of my colleagues from another department and she attended the 24 Feb 06 concert that I had performed in. It was so sweet of her to get me dark chocolates and a stalk of flowers to congratulate me and the orchestra for its performance put up.

Today, I received another bar of dark chocolate from HH and SN. They came by my office this evening. A pity that I didn't have much time to catch up with them.

Thanks for the dark chocolate folks. While I do not have the habit of munching snacks, I do like dark chocolates. Maybe I have grown to like the bittersweet taste of dark chocolates. Isn't life itself bittersweet at times? Though it does not imply that I presently like life itself as much as I like dark chocolates.

2 comments:

crazycat said...

nowadays, when i see Belgium... i only think of one thing.. and its not chocolate...
:)

oceanskies79 said...

Ah....one handsome gentleman, is he in your mind when you think of Belgium?