Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Close to Luck

This morning, I was listening to my regular favourite Classical Music Station (Symphony 92.4) There was a pair of free tickets to a concert on Baroque music available to be given to the first lucky caller who would call in.

I tried my luck. I dialled the phone number. I got through!

The concert is titled "Baroque Celebrations". This is a concert that I have been quite interested to attend, so getting the pair of tickets is a great bonus to start the day. I could even invite a good friend to join me for the concert.

The programme for this particular concert are as such:
  • Marin Marais - The Bells of St. Genevieve

  • G.P. Telemann - Trio Sonata no.10

  • J.S. Bach - Brandenburg Concerto no.6

  • Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto no.1 from La Stravaganza, RV.383a
  • Dietrich Buxtehude - Sonata a 3 in G, BuxWV.271
If you happen to be in Singapore, and are keen in this concert, here are further details:

Date and Time: Monday 28 March, 7:30 pm
Venue: Esplanade Recital Studio
Performed by: Chamber Players & Friends


Official website of Singapore Chamber Music Festival 2005: http://www.singaporechamberfest.org

Now I just hope that my ears weren't playing tricks on me. I did got through and won the pair of tickets. Maybe I am just being paranoid with myself?

Anyway, if luck could be passed on, here's wishing you good luck too.

4 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

i'll take that - with both hands, thank you.

Jammie J. said...

Hey, that's great! I'm thrilled for you! :)

Emy said...

hey! i want to go...
is the vacancy still open?

oceanskies79 said...

hi emily...have invited another friend to this concert already