Thursday, March 24, 2005

What is she up to?

Disclaimer: If my dear friend, Mystic, does read this, this is meant for her sheer entertainment. Please don't take this too seriously, ok?

******

I wonder what my dear friend, Mystic, has up on her mind.

Some weeks ago, she said I have a hobby of "measuring" the Esplanade. Admittedly, I like going to Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Then again, I am clueless what she had meant by the term "measure". For goodness sake, I have never went to Esplanade with a measuring tape. Can anyone help tell me what she meant?

Then today, in the phone conversation, she seemed to keep coaxing me to be opened to get to know more male friends? Then she went through a list of my expectations for future partners. Next, she asked me to consider "keeping my doors opened". These are perplexing. Didn't she know that I am married to the double bass?

4 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

i've been called double bass on countless occasions before, due to my deep voice. think it's also wordplay on my name.

some people call me "bis", add water, leave for 2 mins and suddenly it became double bass.

mistipurple said...

hahaha, how dare she accuse you of measuring just the esplanade! she left out chijmes and the art museums!
:p statement to be taken tongue in cheek.. eh, where else can the tongue be anyway!?

Jammie J. said...

*laughing at Mistipurple's where can the tongue be anyway comment*

Pei Yun, a true love won't mind you having double bass love. :P

Goat Almighty said...

where else can the tongue be anyway!?t

i can think of a million other places for that.

i mean, i could demonstrate on, um, i mean for you if you like. :D