Sunday, March 20, 2005

A night along Singapore River


Merlion, by the night. Posted by Hello

After last night's concert, my friend and I strolled towards the Singapore River. It was not a surprise that I was rather intrigued with taking photographs of the night scenes. Yet, a number of the photographs were not up to my level of satisfaction. I wonder if it was my skills or the camera that had made taking night shots not so satisfactory. If you have any constructive suggestions on taking good photographs of night scenes, could you please share with me?

My friend and I had some discussions over a few issues while we were at the Cavenagh Bridge.

The night had seemed young, and I had wanted to take photographs near the Clifford Pier, near the Merlion. I made my request, and my friend kindly obliged. It had been a long and tiring day for her for she had to work yesterday, so I shall be thankful and sing her lots of praises here. So nice is my friend, isn't she?

So thanks to her, readers of my blog will get to see photographs of the Merlion, taken at night.

To view the photos, please visit the post titled "Beauty of the Night", put up on my other blog, Places.

No comments: